It’s been a bumper week for excellent blog posts, videos, articles and webinars. Here’s the great stuff I have been learning from this week.
- ‘Leaked’ National Trust video – seemingly a student project spoof ad. Genius! 43,000 views to date. National Trust have responded positively via Twitter. Probably helped boost their traffic too.
- MCAC’s Going Commando campaign (7 March) – another wow video
- #MuseumVideos – a great cross-sector campaign of museums sharing videos
- Making accessible links: 15 rules for developers (sitepoint) – 15 reasons to avoid click here.
- 5 rules for writing great interface copy (Google Ventures)
- How to run a weekly social health check (Simply Measured) – keywords, timezones and more
- Digital marketing for small charities (Matt Collins’ webinar) – a whole hour of CharityChap
- 4 reasons why you buy your regular morning coffee (LucyInnovation) – an insight into decision-making
- How to exploit irrational decision-making (ABC copywriting) – really useful for fundraising
- 5 philanthropic nudges: behavioural science insights that can steer donations (ukfundraising)
What did I miss?
Please share other nuggets you have learnt from this week.