I help organisations maximise their digital content.
Let’s work together
Here are a few of the ways I could help you improve your digital communications:
- bespoke training on writing for the web, social media, digital comms
- mentoring for people new to digital communications
- editing and writing content – single pages or whole websites
- developing house style guidelines and frameworks
- auditing and benchmarking digital communications against peers / competitors (specialising in analysing fundraising content and producing surveys)
- developing content or digital strategies including surveys and research.
Can I help you? Find out more about what I do and how we could work together.
Get in touch
Before going freelance I worked at RNIB as Senior Web Editor and as Content Manager at KnowHow NonProfit.
Now I work with organisations of all sizes including NCVO, The Point of Care Foundation, Association of Chairs, Epilepsy Society, British Society for Haematology and Zurich Insurance (previously Tennyson Insurance).
- Sections on storytelling and images in the Charity Social Media Toolkit – Skills Platform
- How digital is your charity? – Zurich Insurance
- Simple graphics can bring your data to life – Charity Comms
- How can charities manage social media 24/7? – Zurich Insurance
- Do I need a content strategy? – DSC
- How to write accessible web content – KnowHow NonProfit