I help organisations maximise their digital content and improve their processes.
Let’s work together
Here are a few of the ways I could help you improve your digital communications:
- bespoke training on writing for the web, social media, digital comms
- mentoring for people new to digital communications
- editing and writing content – single pages or whole websites, social media posts, press releases etc
- developing house style guidelines and frameworks
- auditing and benchmarking digital communications against peers / competitors (specialising in analysing fundraising content and producing surveys)
- developing content, digital or comms strategies including surveys and research and analysis of internal culture and processes.
Please get in touch for a chat and to discuss how we could work together.
Get in touch
I work with organisations of all sizes. I recently worked with Crisis on their new website. And have done projects with NCVO, The Point of Care Foundation, Association of Chairs, Epilepsy Society and British Society for Haematology. I manage the twitter account and blog for Zurich Insurance (previously Tennyson Insurance) aimed at small charities.
Previously I worked at RNIB as Senior Web Editor and as Content Manager at KnowHow NonProfit.
- 5 charities with stand-out online legacy fundraising – JustGiving
- Sections on storytelling and images in the Charity Social Media Toolkit – Skills Platform
- How digital is your charity? – Zurich Insurance
- Simple graphics can bring your data to life – Charity Comms
- How can charities manage social media 24/7? – Zurich Insurance
- Do I need a content strategy? – DSC
- How to write accessible web content – KnowHow NonProfit